Cultural and sports activities in the Gard
Book your stay
LE PONT DU GARD AND SURROUNDINGSDive into the heart of history and discover a rich and preserved heritage. A stay in our charming hotel in Vers-Pont-du-Gard will allow you to enjoy the beauty of Pont-du-Gard. This monument is located in a Mediterranean landscape of splendor andincredible diversity, a landscape classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A voucher of 30% on the entrance to the site is reserved for our customers, access can be done by car (less than two minutes from the hotel) or on foot through the woods for a pleasant walk of about twenty minutes. Several cultural events are organized each year around La Bégude Saint Pierre:
- January: The town of Uzes is celebrating the month of Truffles.
- February: Arts at Home 'in Arles.
- March: 'Winter' Dance Festival in Avignon.
- April: Garrigue celebrates the Pont du Gard.
- May: Cherry Festival in Remoulins (Ascension Thursday).
- June: The magical Pont du Gard (Sound and Light) and Pentecost feria in Nimes.
- July: Concert of 'Live at the Pont du Gard', Nîmes and Avignon Festival festival.
- August: The luminescence in Avignon (Sound and Light Show at the Palace of the Popes).
- September: harvest Feria in Nîmes and Heritage Days.
- October: Tour of the Art in Avignon.
- November: 'Millévin' Day Côtes du Rhône and Vintage in Avignon.
- December: Christmas Markets in Nîmes, Avignon and Uzes.
The whole team of La Bégude Saint Pierre will be happy to help you plan your personalized vacation. A booklet 'Conciérgerie' in PDF is sent to you on request to better plan your stay.
On site, quality service providers are selected for you to enjoy your vacation:
- The outdoor swimming pool, open from 9:00 am to 19h00.
- Massages and facials: a practitioner offers a relaxing moment organized on request in your room. It recreates a time for relaxation and well-being in a restful atmosphere.
- Mountain Bike: we put at your disposal these bikes the time of a visit to the Pont du Gard or a ride to Uzès. The rental also includes a downloadable audio guide on SmartPhone to follow the guided tours of the area at your own pace.
- Swimming in the river: less than 3 minutes from the hotel on foot, head to the banks of the Gardon and enjoy the beach and the refreshing water of the river.
A wide range of sports activities is offered in the area, between the golf of Uzes, bike rides or mountain biking, canoeing and horse riding, climbing, via ferrata and canyoning ...
For younger children, take them to the discover the Visiatome Marcoule , the Haribo candy Museum in Uzès and the Museum at the Pont du Gard.
AVIGNON, UZES and NIMES, HISTORY OF PROVENCEEnjoy the ideal location of our charming hotel to explore different cities: Uzès and its Bishop’s Palace, Avignon and its famous festival in July, and the Feria of Nimes, Arles and its many Roman monuments. Also discover the small villages of Provence, which are of great interest including their markets. We are at yourdisposal at the reception to guide you according to your desires
Discover also natural sites of any beauty in the area: Les Gorges du Gardon, The Camargue, Alpilles,and the Aven of Orgnac.
Home - Hotel - Suites &
rooms - Restaurant & bar
Seminars & weddings
Activities & tourism - Situation &
access - Rates - Special offers
Print the page
Add this site to favorites
Download the business card
FOLLOW US ON
FOLLOW US ON Google+
FOLLOW US ON Linked In
La Bégude Saint-Pierre - 295, chemin des Bégudes - 30210 Vers-Pont-du-Gard
Tel : +33 4 66 02 63 60
E-mail : email@example.com